Thursday, February 26, 2009

can't be your friend anymore...


Did I make a mistake by choosing her to be my friend in the first place?
I thought this could last forever... Maybe, I was just in need of company then.
It was just time for her to come in... and boom! Coincidence happened.
I don't know what to do anymore. I hate her. I hated her.
She doesn't seem to be worth a friend... and worse, a best friend.
I want to break this pact because I can't keep treating other people more special than how I treat her. Having this kind of understanding only seem to be making it worse.

I can't be your friend anymore... because if we do,
I will only continue to hurt you. I don't want things to get worse.
Please move away or I will.
I'm already in a much distance away from you, especially in my heart.
I just can't accept you anymore... goodbye!


May 23, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment