Monday, March 16, 2009

here comes a new one


This is something I wrote on November 11, 2004. My God, I can't believe it's been a very long time ago. Being a woman searching for somebody then is a bit tricky... Afraid of giving your heart to the wrong person...


Ever since the day that I saw you, I just can't get you off my mind. I don't know why but it's just that you've left a string tied to my fingers that goes around my heart and mind... And now, I'm hoping again. It's obvious that the feeling's mutual but I'm still afraid because I still don't know you that much. Right now, I know that we're both trying to get to know more about each other, trying to see it through. In our friendship, we're making love grow.

Will you take care of me? Will you pursue me? Will you know how much frail I am? If I allow you to take care of me, will it last forever? Will you be the one that I am waiting for?

I guess it could be too soon for now but it's better to be clear right from the start to know which path we're going to take...

I feel something for you. Will you make it grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment